Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Set #2 - more cuteness

My favorite person holding my other favorite person - Day 4Hannah's pink bassinet card - 6 lbs, 10 oz!
Getting ready to go home on Friday afternoon. This was her first experience with a pacifier. She seems pretty disinterested in it most of the time, which surprised us. This was also her first time wearing real clothes. We kept her in the hospital t-shirt and a diaper the entire time we stayed. I bought this cute little purple number for the ride home.
Beautiful sleeping shot taken our first full day at home - Saturday.
Classic Daddy/daughter napping shot. Too cute :)
Monday afternoon-1 week old. The weather was so gorgeous, we opened up all the windows and got it warm in the house. She enjoyed wearing just her onesie and kicking all around. This is how she often ends up positioned, with her legs drawn up like a little frog. We took her to the doctor for her one week checkup later that same day and they told us we have a lightweight champ on our hands :)

5 comments:

Micaela said...

so precious!! congrats again :)

I love how she is sleeping in that last picture, that is adorable

mle said...

Great job chronicling :) I love the pictures! Ooh whenever I meet Hannah, I hope you let me have fun taking pictures of her too.

Kristen said...

She's gorgeous, Kristen! Laurel is excited to meet her new friend!

Kristen said...

Oh I love that picture! How precious!!!

Jenelle Leanne said...

Such a pretty baby girl! Love the pictures! Hope you all are still doing well!