Tuesday, April 7, 2009
STOP - picture time!
This is Hannah's evil eye - lest we forget that she is not a perfect angel all the time. John says the look is because he is holding her...yeah right! She loves it when her daddy gets home!
My college roomie Emily was in town for a wedding this past Saturday. She came by to visit with us for a few hours! Hannah was a bit of a pill, but I think Emily agreed to visit again anyway :)
Our unicorn baby...with huge eyes! I love it!
Trying to get a mommy/baby picture the other day. This was the best one I managed. Her face cracks me up.
Little NC State booties!!!!
Hannah and I visited Winston-Salem two weekends again. My aunt Jackie and cousin Justin got to meet Hannah for the first time!
This is my Nana (mom's mom) meeting Hannah. She was thrilled to hold her first great- grandchild! As you can see, Hannah wasn't quite sure what to think ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little girl looks very uncertain about her great-grandma.
Hannah and Josiah need to meet before too long!
Post a Comment