Saturday, July 4, 2009

Past few weeks...

Last week I took Hannah to the pool for the first time. We joined Jenelle and Leiana! Hannah seemed to enjoy it ok, but only lasted a little while before she got fussy. Yeah, I know, way to plan an outing right before naptime- jeez, what kind of mother am I anyway?? (Answer: The kind who reeeeeally wanted to go play at the pool with her friend...) At least the little booger looked totally adorable in her swimsuit and little (non-matching) sun hat! :-D


Yura and Dima, our Belarussian friends, came to visit! Naturally, Hannah was the center of attention :) Seems she's already got the boys (all of them!) wrapped around her little baby finger!

In other news, tummy time is SLIGHTLY less distressing. She now lasts a good 30 seconds before losing it completely.


Last night, we had a little reunion with the folks from our childbirth class. We have all had our babies now. Hannah was born in the middle. The oldest kiddo was born in February and the littlest was born just 3 weeks ago! They were all adorable!!! I have decided to post the funniest, instead of the cutest, picture! hah! Since none of them can sit up yet, they kind of gradually sunk into the couch.
"Say 'hi', Hannah!" "Um, yeah, whatever, Mom..."


No comments: