Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mad HT Skills

Today was an awesome day at Harris Teeter with their 'triples' deal. Got all this (approx. $62 worth) for $9.04. That is about 85% savings! I was pretty excited about it. My stockpile is growing :)

I got a 50cents off your next order coupon. Also, you can send in 3 JollyTime popcorn UPCs and receive a free reusable grocery bag. The envelope is already in the mailbox!
Hannah was a sweet little assistant and didn't fuss until the last few minutes. What a trooper!

1 comment:

Jenelle Leanne said...

Ok... I give up. You're gonna have to take me grocery shopping and show me how this amazing thing called "couponing" is done.

So, Leiana and I are not doing so hot today. She had a fever of 100.3 this evening :( it's gone back down after one dose of tylenol, but she's not feeling well, poor widdy baby. I apologize if Hannah picked anything up at our house on Monday night. The upside is that Leiana's thing may be teething, and my stomach thing may be food poisoning, neither of which is contagious :) we'll see.