Greetings, world. I am 9 months old today...and I am STYLIN' !
I was modeling my new hat for Mom and she couldn't resist a photo op. This hat (and a matching coat) was given to me as an early Christmas present from my great Aunt Jackie. She got me so much stuff for Christmas, she had to give me some of it at Thanksgiving so I could start wearing it all! Oh, this woman is a shopper!
Thanks, Aunt Jackie! I am super cute in your gift :)
Also, I am excited about thing called Christmas...Mommy is constantly singing about baby Jesus and snow...Hmmmm- Wonder what it all means? She can't wait until I can understand it all! Mommy and Daddy found a RIDICULOUSLY large tree (yes, bigger than Daddy- Mommy insists on getting as big a tree as possible) on the side of a mountain and have put the silly thing IN our house. Weird, huh? While I think it's silly, I am pretty intrigued by it...
I'll put up some Thanksgiving pictures soon! Peace out :)
1 comment:
Awesome tree! Can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment