Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, July...

This is my new TV-watching method- even when the TV is off. Noone knows where it came from. I just pulled all the pillows off the couch one day and plopped down.

Hi folks! Check out my awesome/hugenormous toothy sweet smile :)

One of my favorite 'games'- carrying shoes (of all shapes and sizes) around on my hands. It's always one on each hand and pointing in the right direction. I am a big fan of shoes (I know, I'm such a girl!) and actually refused to go into church yesterday until Mommy put my cute little white shoes back on (which I had taken off to play with on the ride over). Sometimes if Mommy is ready to go and I'm not, she will "bribe" me with "C'mon, Hannah, let's put on your shoes!" Works every time...

What a face!



Many avid fans may have already seen this shot, but one night before bed (when I had a very dirty head!), Daddy kept sneaking up on me and making me laugh-Here I was running to Mom to get her to rescue me when she caught me with the camera. This picture cracks her up :)

Daddy and I are really best buds right now. I screech with excitement when he gets home from work every day. On Saturdays, if Mom gets me up in the morning, she immediately tells me Daddy is home and I am VERY excited :) It's adorable (if I do say so myself).


Final note: Mommy made blueberry-peach cobbler and we consumed it with reckless abandon. She was pretty thrilled about how well it turn out- Her first cobbler! Probably so delish because she used Nana's recipe :)

1 comment:

Jenn & David said...

lots of great updates!! Miss Hannah is getting so big! :)