Monday, August 9, 2010

I heart Catalinas

Ok, my friends. If this doesn't pique your interest in couponing, I am convinced that nothing will. Thanks to coupons, two transactions, and following a catalina (that's the thingy-ding that prints out beside your receipt) deal in blog-land, I got all of this for 90¢.
Best part? I can do it again and again and again...Although I think I have enough cereal to last me for a while :) Anybody have a deep and abiding love of apple jacks or froot loops? Those are the only things I'm not 100% certain we'll eat. Although I'm thinking perhaps snacks for Hannah?

For me:
11 boxes cereal
6 boxes poptarts
2 boxes Eggo waffles
1 box Nutrigrain bars (raspberry! yum!)

1 comment:

Micaela said...

you are amazing! I am pretty jealous of your coupon doubling policies out in NC. Our stores in Indiana only double up to 50 cents