Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving morning

Not being busy Thanksgiving morning meant we got to have some chill time around the house. John is a crazy person and thinks that yard work = chilling. More power to him.

Since we have approximately 19 million pine trees in our yard, pine needles are prolific. Hannah and Daddy decided to work on that. Some might say Hannah enjoyed herself...

"Sigh. What bliss."

"Hey, Daddy! What you doin'?"


"Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm never going inside again!"

"Hiya, Mama!" - no really, that's what she said.


Better go check on Daddy and make sure he's not slacking off...

But I don't want to rake the leaves up to the street. We need to keep them in the yard...


Meanwhile, me and little bitty one stayed inside and played. This is her first time on the play gym. She was pretty impressed/overwhelmed by the brightly colored animals magically flying over her head.


There's a sweet smile! She has been grinning like crazy lately and its been hard to capture them in pictures.


Another grin b/c, well, I think she is adorable :)

2 comments:

Jenelle Leanne said...

:) awww fun pictures!

Chelsea said...

What is it with husbands who use yard work to relax?! I think its to get out of the house and away from all the noise...the noise I hardly notice anymore haha!