Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beach Trip – part 1

Although Rebekah and Hannah were sick and I was showing signs of becoming sick, we headed to the beach last week. Our family of four got there Saturday early afternoon and then my parents (henceforth referred to as Nana and Papa) came down Sunday evening. We stayed in their beach house. They (try to) rent most of the time, so we go whenever it’s free (in both senses of the word – haha).

I tried to get a shot of the girls in their cutie patootie swimsuits; this is the best one I managed. Sweet baby was looking up at her daddy with that beautiful smile. She thinks he is the greatest thing ever.


The first afternoon on the beach. Most people were still checking into their hotels, so the beach was fairly empty, which is always a nice change near Myrtle! I have a picture like this from last year with just John and Hannah (See here). Oh how things have changed! And, yes, I thoroughly enjoyed not being as large as a whale this year.


Since Miss Rebekah still wasn’t feeling 100%, she did lots of snoozing on the beach. Here she is asleep on Nana, who was totally in baby heaven.

No comments: