Monday, August 20, 2012

I love my children.

I really do. But occasionally, like today, they drive me nuts. They think that whining will get them what they want. It won’t. They think that screaming will make me more likely to give something to them. Again, it won’t. They think that whacking their sister or pulling her hair is a good way to get attention. It is, but not the kind they want!

My personal “favorite”: They think that if they stick their foot into  my neck as hard as they can and then act like it was an accident when it clearly wasn’t, they won’t get it trouble. (Well, ok, that was only the older one!) She’s wrong!

I thought I would write a little post of happiness to remind myself that, not only do I always love them, but I generally like them as well :)

 

I like it when they laugh and smile.

 

 

I like it when they snuggle with their mama, especially when it’s their idea.

 

I like their little booties. And little munchable toes.

 

I even like it when they ‘hide’ from their sister and make silly pouty faces.

 

I like it when they play sweetly together.

 

I like it when they give me this look, because it’s still innocent.

 

And, I really like it when they do baby yoga b/c it’s just adorable.

 

I love my girls so much!

I love them so much they are both in their rooms right now and are not allowed to come out so that I won’t go all crazy on their booties!

And that’s the truth.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Ok Kristen- that was classic. May I admit that I resort to strapping certain children into their high chair when they simply won't stay out of everything while I'm trying to do something important like, say, prepare dinner...take a shower...eat lunch...

Better that than yelling and screaming, right? I think so!