Today, we colored.
We responded to “smile!” with this nonsense…
We were very serious about our art.
Today, we made butterflies out of bananas and pretzels.
And we were quite pleased with ourselves.
Today, we accidentally ran over baby dolls while still maintaining our grip on our milk cup.
And, then we were extremely adorable.
Today, we giggled when our little sister ran behind us wearing a Cinderella dress on her head.
We did a vibration/tone experiment with water glasses…and used food coloring just because it’s awesome-r that way.
Today, we told everyone on Facebook that we now have three children, that Rebekah is a big sister (scary!), and that we will be moving from man-on-man to a zone defense come October :)
So, though my children are still in their pjs and I have my hair up in a towel at 2:30…and I am so tired I feel like I’m going to pass out at any minute…and I haven’t given dinner the first thought, it’s a pretty darn good day today!
3 comments:
Yeah, I'm kinda in awe of all that you do on a daily basis. PS, love the basketball reference. Jason and I have tentatively decided on two because I told him I didn't want the children to outnumber us. Good thing John's got long arms!
I am so excited for you guys! Three is a great number. :) the girls will be such good big sisters. Hope you're feeling well and that the exhaustion passes by quickly!!
What a sweet post!! Love this, the sweet smiles, little giggles and announcing of number 3! Sorrell family, we are fans!
Post a Comment