Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I’ve been busy

Busy hanging out and relaxing with this little guy. And with his laundry. He likes to puke on EVERYTHING. Thanks, Isaac.

 

You’re so cute, I guess it’s forgivable.

I. LOVE. THIS. AGE. He is just beyond precious right now.

Now if only he’d let me sleep for more than 1.5 hrs at a time.

Although, I must say I don't mind the middle of the night cuddles all that much. It means he is eating well AND he is SO snuggly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm amazed at the open-eyes faces this early on. I think it was about a month before we could get any of Tyler. He looks a lot like John to me, especially in the first picture. What have y'all decided about parent resemblance?

Chelsea said...

I miss this age! They snuggle and love you unconditionally. Swoon.

Jenelle Leanne said...

I think he looks like Hannah :)

I love the snuggly baby stage, too!!!!