Friday, October 25, 2013

Week one

My newest love has arrived. I’ll theoretically write his birth story soon. Hint: It’s not what you think! He decided to surprise us a bit!

 

For now, my fuzzy brain can just handle posting a gazillion pictures of my babies :)

 

Here are some snapshots of Little Man’s first week of life outside the womb:

   

4 comments:

becca Simmons said...

Precious!! I can not wait to meet this new little one! Love these glimpses!

Jenelle Leanne said...

I did not get to hold him in the hospital (gma and gpa didn't seem inclined to share ;) hee hee), so when you're feeling up for visitors, let me know!!!

Chelsea said...

Can't wait to meet him! And tour your new house too! Don't worry. I'll show myself around :)

Casey said...

Just had major sentimental flashback bringing my baby boy home with my other two Littles at home. How can he be one this week?! Isaac is precious. Eat him up - I know you will.