
I can't believe I forgot to mention this: Mom is taking my sister Kimberly and me to New York City this weekend for a freezing, fun-filled girly weekend before my sweet baby arrives! I hope my large self and I can keep up with these two ;)
Our only definite plan at this point is to go see the Broadway show "Wicked" on Saturday evening (my grandmother bought us these tickets in advance for our Christmas gift). Kimbo has been dying to see this for a long time, so she is thrilled. I don't know much about it, but I do know I love Broadway, so I'm down with it. The rest of the time, we are playing it by ear and, of course, trying to get some discount tix to another show if possible. I'm excited about eating some scrumptious food. The first time I went, I remember the best meal we had was in a little restaurant in Little Italy...YUM! I also remember eating a delicious pastry in some random bakery.
Keep John in your prayers, as I'm leaving him alone...I have a sneaky suspicion he's going to be okay. He already has plans to eat hot wings (which I refuse to let him eat when I'm around), do some wood-working, and other such manly things.
No comments:
Post a Comment