Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yes...

...I'm positive I'm only having ONE baby...but thanks for checking.

Yeah, that happened last week. At first I was annoyed and then I realized I had to laugh about it. After all, please see the picture below, which is me and Hannah at exactly 34 weeks. The belly, it ain't small...


But, really, I've seen worse :)
My baby is due exactly 6 weeks from today! I can't wait to meet her :)





3 comments:

Kristen said...

Awww you're so cute!! It won't be long before Baby Hannah is here! Yay!

Micaela said...

Thank you for the note!!! You are so cute and pregnant! I am sure you guys are getting excited for Hannah :)

Zack said...

Yay!

6 more weeks....

All I can say is, get as much sleep as you can now! Oh, and if there are sugary/caffeinated foods and drinks that you love, get your fill now, 'cause you'll find that if you have them when you're breastfeeding, little Hannah is gonna be a little handful!