Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shower #1

This past weekend, I was blessed to be given two showers! Here are some pics from Shower #1, which was a triple shower for Rachel, Laura, and me given by the ladies in our LIFE class at church.

What a pile of presents! This was just my 'pink' pile. The other two gals had nice big blue and green piles of their own (both expecting boys, naturally).

Me and my 'two mamas' on the couch. In case you don't know, that's my mom on my right in all red and John's mom on my left in pink and red. We are so coordinated.
LOOK AT THE FOOD...YUM central :) Check out the awesome cake that Caitlin made (sorry about the shadow...it was a pretty day!). Lots of ladies brought their specialty dishes to share at the shower. No wonder it was so delicious!


Rachel, me, and Laura in front of the goodies. Rachel and I are due one day apart and Laura is due exactly one week later. Craziness!

I felt so very blessed that day. Not only did I receive way too many presents for myself and Miss Hannah, I felt very loved by everyone who helped out and attended :)


No comments: