Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shower #2

And then the next day, John's family (mom, sister, aunt, and great aunt!) threw me a shower for family members and some of my college gals. I wish I could show you a picture of the table of food they had set up, because it was ADORABLE, but I think those are on Tammy's camera, so we'll see when we can get them :) I know Courtney (and others, but I think she really worked extra hard!) spent tons of time preparing food for the big event.

In the meantime, here are some other pics.

Oh, look, ANOTHER huge pile of presents...

John's Aunt Rhonda and her two daughters, Cassie and Chloe. I think they had fun at the 'tea party'! So glad they got to come :)


I'm not gonna lie, I wish I had better posture here, but it's such a great pic otherwise, I had to show it! These are my GIRLS. I've known them all since college and love them dearly. From left to right: Meg, Emily, Gretchen, Melody, and Diana. Doesn't everyone look so purty? :)
And, the piece de resistance...Hannah's onesie from Meg. HAHAHAHAHA Once a chemistry nerd, always a chemistry nerd. We'll see if Hannah gets the nerd genes from Mommy, Daddy, and various surrounding parties :-p

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

showers are such a blessing!! i can't wait for your hannah and our isabelle to meet! :)

Kristen said...

Awww cute! Looks like Hannah got some cute stuff! I love shirt you are wearing too! That color looks so great on you!