Friday, October 16, 2009

Deal of the Day + Cutie Hannah pics

I snagged everything pictured for a grand total of $18.50. I hit up both Harris Teeter and Target. It didn't seem like that good of a deal until I thought about what all I had gotten, like laundry detergent, lots of freezer bags, and several shampoos...then I was pretty pleased! Those freezer bags go fast when you buy as much bulk meat as we do. Completely free items include: 2 Reeses, Herbal Essence hair gel, 2 packs tuna, and organic puffs.I realized this morning that I had not left the house (in a car, that is...we took a lot of walks around the neighborhood) since MONDAY. Good grief! Hannah got her vaccines Monday morning and I am being extra-cautious-OSHA-Mom making sure she doesn't get sick while her immune system is fighting that stuff. Needless to say, I felt the need to get out today, so we grabbed some deals :) Too bad the cashier at HT was sick and kept sniffing the entire time she checked me out...irony...



Here is a picture of Hannah all bundled up and ready for our walk yesterday! So adorable and happy :)
And, here we are trying on some shoes that a friend gave us as hand-me-downs...They fit! Too bad Hannah has no need whatsoever for shoes yet :) She did enjoy trying to pull them off of her feet and chew on them...Let's just say we shall revisit shoes when Hannah starts to walk.

1 comment:

Jenelle Leanne said...

awww, such cute pictures.