Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kroger-ing

Wow. I went to Kroger today for the first time. Usually what they have to offer doesn't impress me. Plus, the store is laid out REALLY oddly (it was pretty humorous how many times I circled the whole place like a deal-finding vulture). However, they sucked me in with their "10 Item Mega Deal". (Which, btw, you can use up to 3 times in one transaction...which is why I have exactly 30 items below.)


I paid $21.75 for this. Before sales and coupons, it would have been over $80, which is clearly ridiculous, but, makes my percent-saved all the more impressive :) In case you can't see, there are 2 packs of Ball Park Franks, 2 lbs of cheese, and a pouch o' tuna flat on the table. I need to improve my photography/staging skills. Also, if anyone wants this fabric softener, you can have it b/c I do not use the liquid stuff. It was free and contributed to my 30-item total, so I couldn't resist :-D.

On a totally unrelated note, here is a picture of doodle-bug just after waking up from a nap in the car. She and I went to Winston last weekend for a wedding and she ended up in the car a LOT b/c of all the last minute things I had to do. Pretty sweet face, dontcha think?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Totally awesome! I'm jealous of all your tomatoes ... I swear we go through canned tomatoes like lightning!