Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playing hard this afternoon!

Greetings.


Here I am with fun packaging from Mommy's post-Christmas online clearance purchasing. I played with this stuff downstairs for a long time, waving it around and getting tickled about it- lots of 'chattering' going on.

Rolling around on the floor with the packaging.


I kept faking Mommy out pretending that I was going to crawl and then doing absolutely nothing. Fun stuff!


My great aunt Amanda got this mailbox for me for Christmas. It sings songs and has letters that go in the box. I enjoyed taking out the mail and then knocking the entire thing over.


Special delivery! Also, note: One sock on and one sock off. This is my day...over and over, because pesky Mommy keeps insisting on putting them back on! Something about the cold weather??? I dunno about all that. I seem to love the brisk air and always giggle when Mommy takes me out into the cold. Even when I actually say, "Brrr!", I am always smiling.


Hi Mommy! Thanks for finally letting me play in my own room! I usually end up in Mommy and Daddy's room, the living room, or the kitchen. Playing in my bedroom is new and exciting.


Back of the head cuteness shot. (Kristen here: is it just me, or are baby heads just totally adorable from behind???)


In my own little world. I had forgotten that Mommy was in the room at this point.


I love looking at the mural Grandma painted on my wall. I've just started to notice the flowers and tiny ladybugs (you can't see them in this picture, but look above). There are bunnies on another wall that I discovered several months ago.


Phew! All that hard work wore me out...I think it's nap time :)

1 comment:

Jenn & David said...

Kristen, Hannah is getting so big!!! Can't wait to see the post about her upcoming birthday party! :)