LOOK what I can do! Watch out world.
No, I didn't get into this position by myself; Mommy has to lift me up. But, I can stay put here (or cruise a tad) for quite a long time. Pretty sweet. Playing with Mommy's dresser drawer pulls is one of my favorite pastimes.
So, Mommy took a lot of pictures of the two of us in front of the tree. I was pretty compliant most of the time. She was pretty tired here, but thought it was a good picture of me, so she's letting me post it. Nice, Mom.
We tried to go see the Wake Forest Christmas parade in early December. Daddy got me all bundled up in this precious bear-like ensemble and we headed towards downtown on foot to watch. Unfortunately, I had had enough for the day and was VERY ready to take a nap, so, they decided it was time to turn around and head home right as the parade was starting. Every now and then, I like to give them the illusion of control and then yank it away. I can't ALWAYS be well-behaved.
Is Daddy cute in his camo or what? (Mommy says the answer is "or what", haha!)
And, Mommy took MORE pictures of us in front of the tree. I am learning to smile whenever I see the camera. It's pretty handy for those 2-people shots Mommy likes to take of the two of us.
I cut my eye (we are guessing with a fingernail??) during a nap one day. Mommy had to take me to the doctor and they looked in my eye with a black light. PRETTY dramatic looking. But, eyes (and kids) are pretty amazingly fast healers, so I was back to normal within a day. Looked pretty rough for a while though. It doesn't look to bad in this picture- Here I am smiling through the pain, being my sweet self!
I ate chicken and thought it was fantastic. It is definitely one of my faves now, right up there with peas and bread and, well, mostly anything.
Grandma took me to have a little photo shoot at the mall in December. I refused to smile for the camera lady. Period. However, I had a great time cheesing it up with Mom when I got home. Too bad her photography skills are pretty basic. She got some cute shots. Some worked.
Some not so much :-D Good thing I'm still stinkin' adorable with my eyes closed and drool running down my chin.
Finally, friends, I leave you with this. I AM my Mommy and Daddy's child, because I am LOVING this taco meat :) I never ate baby food, but I will eat anything "real" you put in front of me, especially if I get to pick it up myself!
Yum Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment