Apparently, she snuck in and took a picture of me sleeping because she thinks I'm really cute like this. I have no memory of this, but I'm going to trust Mommy that it was, in fact, taken on my birthday.
So, the day as *I* remember it will now begin. I started out by being ridiculously happy to see Mommy.
While still wearing my jammers (who is my mother anyway??), I dressed up like a hood-lum and headed to the library for Rhyme Time, which is every Tuesday morning. We love it! Lots of rhymes (duh), songs, books, and motions. My favorites are the songs where Mommy throws me up in the air. I get pretty excited as soon as those start, because I've learned the words!
When we got back, I played a bit with my new house. I've gotten it all figured out by now.
Then, I played in my room for a while...
...and tried to steal the camera from Mommy. It's really hard to get a good shot of me once I discover that the camera is out! I'm all about being up close and personal with small electronic devices that I could break.
When Daddy got home that evening, I read some books and covered as much of the floor as possible with them. This is something I've REALLY mastered, but I'm not trying to brag or anything...
I got several phone calls that day from family members wishing me "Happy Birthdays" greetings. It was pretty cool. Mommy and Daddy put me on speakerphone so I could hear the singing. I bobbed my head along to the tune each time, which really cracked them up for some reason. What? I like music! Seriously, people, it's not THAT funny...
Silly parents :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment