Tuesday, April 6, 2010

1st Birthday Party

I had my 1st birthday party at the end of February. Grandma and Grandpa, Nana and Papa, Aunt Kimmy, and even my Grammy came to join in the festivities! Mommy and Daddy had a lot of fun putting it all together.

I got to play with some balloons before the party began. Pretty cool!

This is one of the many places Mommy put the balloons. She also had them on the front door, hanging on the hearth, and all over the dining room.

Mommy made lots of yummy food. We had cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, pineapple and grape salad, cookies, and rice krispie treats!

At the beginning of the party, I stood by my biggest present and allowed the paparazzi to shoot to their hearts' content. I mostly ignored them and played with the awesome curly ribbon.

Grandma took this gorgeous picture of me. Don't you just love my big eyes and pouty little lips???

Here are my spoils! Good grief! I think I may be loved by my family. They are always trying to give me stuff- especially my grandparents...

Daddy was awesome and helped me open my presents. This counting doll is now one of my favorite toys! Thanks, Nana!!!

Grandma and Grandpa gave me a big house to play with! It wasn't put together when it got to our living room, so I wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first.

No comments: