I didn't know what to think at first, but quickly figured out what was up and basically crammed the entire thing in my mouth at once, smearing pink frosting all around. The cupcake didn't stand a chance after that!
"Jeez, Mommy, you've been holding out on me! This is delish!"
After my sugar-filled snack, I changed clothes (I may have gotten a FEW crumbs on my pretty dress...) and hung out with Grammy and read books for a while, my very favorite 'quiet time' activity.
Meanwhile, Grandpa and Daddy put my new house together. They are so handy. Mommy says that all the time, but now I know what she's talking about.
Here is the final result.
And here is what I played with most of the night after the gang left...a ball that came with the house and Mommy's shoe... Oh, the simple joys of a child :)
Thanks for reading my birthday party post! Thanks to Aunt Kimmy for this final cutie pie picture, although I look a bit serious...I did go the majority of the day nap-free. Yeah, I'm that sweet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment