We went early one day and had the beach mostly to ourselves. I took the opportunity to take a few 'small person, big ocean' shots. This also captures her attitude toward the beach pretty well. As in, I am thrilled to be here; I will run around and play wherever I like, regardless of whether a family member is nearby or not. She typically took off towards the ocean and did not even check to see if one of us was with her.
She also did a lot of waving - to any and everyone...and noone. She made quite a few friends this way, both young and old.
"This is so fun, Mommy!!"
The next day she decided to borrow these big girls' shovel. Never mind that it is bigger than her- not a problem! "Thanks, gals!"
Not beach-related, but here is my doodlebug eating blueberries :) She calls them num-nums, thanks to my mom teaching her :-p
1 comment:
Good little water bug :) Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment