Sunday, July 18, 2010

The rest of June

So sometimes when I sleep really hard during my naps, I wake up looking like this. What bed-head!

I colored my first picture! Mommy helped just a tad...The red paper was all me though. Mommy knows its funny to take a picture of my picture, but she just couldn't resist :) I'm starting to understand how coloring works; I know what the result is when you glide the crayon over paper, but I tend to just hit the paper with the crayon and make random little jots.

Mommy's college roommate and good friend Ms. Diana got married at the end of June! Here they are shortly before the ceremony is to start.


Here is Mommy with her buddies at the reception. Apparently all these gals lived together their Senior year in college and still really like to see each other :) Mommy, Ms Diana, Miss Lisa and Miss Emily.


Now to the good stuff: Me and the mommy :) She was making me laugh and that made her laugh too- hence the good smiles! As you can see, I quickly snagged her jewelry after she picked me up.


Daddy played with this picture a bit in paint. Mommy liked it a lot beforehand as a 'nice family picture', but thinks this one is funnier :-p

Coming soon: 9 days at the beach!!!

No comments: