Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beach trip!

Kristen here. So we went to the beach with my family at the beginning of July. Yura, Mom (Nana), Hannah and I left on Thursday. We were joined over the holiday weekend by Daddy (Papa), John (Daddy...whoa, confusing), Kimberly (Aunt Kimmy) and her b/f Jason (Jason...). The original fab four stayed for nine days! Oh how I love being a stay at home mom!

Of course there are lots of pictures of my little scooby enjoying the beach. Here she is all ready to go, adorable sunhat and all.
When we first got to the water, she saw the ocean, pointed, and went, "ooooooooooH" extremely loudly. PRECIOUS. It's so fun to show her the wonder of God's amazing creation! As soon as we set her down on the sand, she RAN towards the water. We had to chase her to make sure she didn't dive right in! A few minutes later, my mom decided to gently guide her into the water.


Amazed that the water kept leaving and coming right back.


And here's what she thought about the ocean overall...

THRILLED. "C'mon! Let's go farther out, Nana!"


Like I said, my dad came down for the weekend. He and Hannah had lots of fun on the beach playing with the sand.


Look at those beautiful eyelashes! Also, you will notice the nice shiner she's got under her eye. Ooops! Guess who's not used to coffee tables and their ability to always be in your way as you sit down!


Awwww, my two favorite people. Hannah is tired, but happy at this point (though I realized she doesn't look it in this picture).


I had to include this because all three faces crack me up.


Awwww, my two favorite people again! Cuteness :)

No comments: