I have decided to enter the wide world of blogging for books. Several of my friends are doing this and really enjoying it; I just can't resist. It's a wonderful combination of my love of reading and my love of thriftiness. Also, since I intend to more or less exclusively review Christian books, I will be contributing to Christian publishing as well, which makes me happy.
I'll probably start out with children's books since, (a) they are short! and (b) I can give them to and share them with Hannah, who can't get enough! This kid loves to read and, I'll admit, it melts my heart when her response to, "what do you want to read, sweetie?" is, 9 times out of 10, "Oooooh, BI-BLE!"
:-)
I just requested my first book and am set to receive it sometime next week. I posted this more or less as accountability for myself to keep it up and not quit after one or two books.
No comments:
Post a Comment