We went. My mom bought tickets for the three of us and my dad stayed at home with Hannah (at his request...trust me, he'd rather babysit her than do anything else in the world!). It was a lot of fun until we totally lost it all in the fourth quarter. Alas. But we are not fair weather fans! We stayed until the bitter end. I guess the winning streak had to stop at some point. 4-1 isn't so bad. Especially compared to past seasons :-p
At least we had fun getting dressed up in matchy clothes. It's the one time my hubby will do it without making faces, hehe.

Goofing off with Daddy before we took off to tailgate.

Hannah didn't even GO and yet she is in every picture...how does that work again??? :)

ps- does she not look SO big here with her football t-shirt and adorable little capris? It is really a problem. I might need to have another one soon to get my 'baby' fix. She's clearly a little kid here!
1 comment:
Please have another. Soon. I need a steady supply of baby dealers who give me my fix by letting me touch their pregnant bellies to feel the baby kick and by letting me cuddle their little ones once they arrive.
(If I'm honest, I would admit that I badly want to feel that kick from inside and cuddle my own, but my health wouldn't agree with that right now. So I won't admit that I want that. I'll just act like I'm content living vicariously through others. Even though I'm not, really.)
So get knocked up again so you can be my fix, 'kay? If you'll do that, I won't even comment on the terrible choice in teams, um, I mean, silliness of having Hannah in every picture for an event she didn't go to.
Post a Comment