Monday, December 1, 2008

Week 22 pics...during Week 25

So, we took our first pregnancy pictures a few weeks ago. I know, I know. We are supposed to do it all along. But, we've been just a TAD busy lately...

This is me during the 22nd week. Truthfully, I am currently in Week 25 and look significantly larger than this. John took this picture even though I told him not to. I'm glad he did. It's pretty sweet :)

And, finally, me smiling down on our little booger. I feel so very picturesque.
Also, I should not forget the highly important update. God was gracious and allowed John to find out he had a job offer the MORNING we were supposed to close on our house. So, we got a job offer at 9am and signed our life away at 2pm.
A very cool aspect of this situation is that he will not begin his new job until January, meaning he has tons of free time during December to relax (hopefully) and work on fixing up the house! Fortunately, John is a handy man and is very excited to have such a big project! I will try to post some pictures of the house soon.
- Kristen

2 comments:

Zack said...

So freakin' awesome!

Kristen said...

Yay! Yay for God's provision and perfect timing! Yay for the house! Yay for your cute preggo self! Yay for baby girls! :)