Monday, July 2, 2012

Beach trip – part 5

I promise this is the last post about the beach :) I just like to spread it out a bit!

 

Well, the last night that Aunt Kimmy was around, we all piled on the golfcart (classy, yes) and headed over to the playground.

It was a good thing Kimberly showed up after John had left or someone would have been walkin’.

 

Top Model pose from the beauty queen.

 

 

“Mommy, this is a baby swing, but can I ride on it and be beside Rebekah and you could take a picture of your two sweet girls?”

Darling, how could I resist?

Also, I must note, Rebekah became obsessed with clapping her hands while we were at the beach. She’s been doing it occasionally for months, but she did it probably 35+ times a day while we were there. She pretty much clapped the entire time she was in the swing here.

 

 

Since this is the last beach post, I leave you with this. Daddy is glad his 3 girls are home and we were pretty happy to see him as well :)

No comments: