Well, my children have a new favorite toy, and we don’t own it. Isn’t that always the way it seems to go? We visited our friends the Robinsons last week with the main intention (besides me hanging out with their super sweet mommy, of course) of water table-ing. New verb.
Hannah and Rebekah both thought it was the coolest thing ever. And I thought it was pretty cool how long it occupied them! I felt like I had to bring Rebekah back inside after a bit because it was just so hot, but I let Hannah stay outside for a long time and she enjoyed every second of it.
When I showed John these pictures, he just kept saying, “that is a lot of girls…” And the littlest girl wasn’t even present! She was upstairs asleep :) It was cute girl central out there!
My sweet baby grinning at the camera, totally looking like a boy! Oh well! That’s what happens when Mommy doesn’t think to bring along ruffly pink swimsuit for 2nd child…Sorry, Bek Bek!
I could never get all 4 faces at once…
…as you can see!
My two girls, one of whom is now down to just a diaper and the other of whom is being a silly bug and hiding from the camera.
We must water table again! They enjoyed it so much, that I contemplated buying them one, but then I figured it would be much more exciting each time we were there if we did not own one. Plus, we are hoping to move in the next year or so and it just doesn’t seem all that essential right now (especially considering we have no idea what our next place will look like, yard/deck-wise). So, I suppose I will just have to invite myself over again, hehe!
When we got home, Hannah was still full of energy (and peanut butter and chocolate, which was also all over her face).
I tried to make Rebekah look like a girl again by having her don a pink shirt. Hannah suggested insisted we add the hat and plunked it down on her lil sis’ head. Thanks, big sister.
1 comment:
Fun times! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment