So, I know this is kind of silly, but I have a bunch of cute pictures from May that never made it on the blog. So, two-ish months later, here we go!
I present to you: Things that happened a long time ago!
Hannah started bringing Rebekah all of her toys when I asked her to give her one. Daily. Every time I had extra to clean up, I tried to remember the sweetness involved. It helped. I also make Hannah clean up Rebekah’s toys at least half the time. Surprisingly, she does it without much arguing.
We had a cookout at our house on Memorial Day and Hannah got very into the “party! a party!”. (Well, she got into the idea of the party anyway, she was fairly crabby during the actual party…oh well!)
Hannah aged by like 2 entire years overnight. I totally think she looks ready for kindergarten here.
She also started regularly going outside by herself to play. I watch from the front porch a fair bit (or the living room window), but she doesn’t realize it :) I was zoomed wayyyy in with my camera here.
While big sister was outside, Rebekah worked on being really, really cute.
Getting ready for bed one night. So big!
We are getting our weekly box of produce from, you guessed, The Produce Box. Wherever did they come up with that name? Hannah gets such a kick out of the when the box arrives each week.
This was my favorite box yet! Peaches, tomatoes, blueberries, blackberries, string beans, and silver queen corn! So. Delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment