I am looking forward to finding out this kiddo’s gender next week! I don’t say ‘it’, so I find myself saying ‘the baby’ or ‘he or she’ all the time, and that’s just a mouthful!
Without further ado, here is what I look like on my 3rd pregnancy at 17.5 weeks :
Don’t let it fool you; I am huge. John has done this enough times to know how to get my best belly angle ;). I would say that ‘because this is my 3rd kid, I am just now taking my first preggo picture’. However, this is earlier than I did the same with Hannah. I think it’s because I didn’t look pregnant for a very long time with her. This baby made him or herself known within, oh, I dunno, 3 days of conception? At least it felt that way :)
Hannah at 22 wks:
Wearing a shirt here that I outgrew about 3 weeks ago this go-around. Haha.
As with my last pregnancy, there are things I know I’ll want to remember.
How Far Along: 17.5 weeks
Size of baby: 5 oz and 5 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: zero, believe it or not. Every time I tell someone, they look skeptical b/c my belly is so huge-normous. Apparently I’ve just shifted all my weight up front for the time being.
Maternity Clothes: All the time, except for my PJs :)
Gender: Finding out one week from today! SO curious if we’ve got another little girl or a oh-so-very different boy.
Movement: I feel a little jab or flutter every few days or so. Still nothing consistent. I’m looking forward to the regular movement though. It is not any less amazing the 3rd time, I assure you :)
Sleep: Pretty good, so far. Praise the Lord! I typically have trouble sleeping during my pregnancies, so I’m praying this will keep up for a while this time!
What I miss: As usual, my soft cheeses. I may have cheated a few weeks ago and had a large quantity of blue cheese on a salad. Don’t tell.
Cravings: Popsicles. And hummus. And ice cream. And salad. Random.
Symptoms: Normal stuff – occasional lower back pain, tightness in the belly, nausea is pretty much gone now. I have good 2nd trimesters!
Best Moment this week: Finding out that (barring any unexpected situations and Lord willing) we will be moving into our new home in July, which is still during my 2nd trimester. I’ve been praying that specific prayer ever since we put our house on the market!
No comments:
Post a Comment