Thursday, May 2, 2013

Singing for LAMBS

Hannah loves going to LAMBS every week. I am bummed that it is over. We loved it so much I even signed up to do it again in the fall, when I will be dragging 3 children (one of whom is incredibly small!) there all by myself. That is serious love right there!

I adored having my personal study and my small group, but I also loved that Hannah got to have a Christ-centered preschool-esque experience once a week. They learned songs and had one performance each semester for us ladies. In the fall, Hannah basically freaked out and cried/looked super pitiful the ENTIRE time. It was special. This spring, however, we talked about it extensively and she had a really good attitude about it. Also, the poor thing knew what to expect this time. Surprises aren’t her favorite thing. I get that.

She did decide to sit through the first 2/3 of the songs. Why? We don’t know, but at least she smiled the entire time. Can you spot her sweet face?


I think the ones where you can tell she’s singing are really cute. I realize I am biased, but I do not care :) It was so fun to watch her actually enjoy being up there and singing joyfully! She says her favorite song was “The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock”.

No comments: