I can’t help myself. I do miss working sometimes. Not enough to actually go back and leave my kids and DO it, of course. But still, there are days when I really wanna just go take over a lab and play.
The closest thing I can figure out is playing in my own kitchen :) The most recent thing Hannah and I have done is the classic food coloring and celery/flower trick.
DAY 1 – “What’s going to happen, Mommy?”
DAY 2
DAY 2 – Excited!
DAY 3 – Looking intently
I was happy to see that they took on the color so well. The blue was particularly cool because you could see the blue streaks in every little spot on the leaves if you looked closely. Hannah was fascinated and kept telling Daddy that the celery “slurrrrp! sucked that water up and then got more and more red-dish and purple-ish and blue-ish, but not really green-ish, but that’s ok.”
I had fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment