Hannah is participating in a 6-week developmental soccer program with Colonial Baptist Church. I was drawn to it’s brief time commitment and low price. Honesty, the best policy :)
I’m not big on signing Hannah up for weekly lessons (for anything) that last for months at a time yet. But, I do think she’s a good age to try out lots of different things to start finding her interests. While we clearly do not have an athlete on our hands, she is enjoying herself and is learning the basics of soccer, which she would otherwise be completely clueless about. She also has one of her best buddies on the team, so that never hurts either :)
Stretching before the practice begins. Hannah (I think) is the youngest one on the team. Though she is pretty much always in the back of the pack, she really does have a good attitude the entire time, which I am thankful for.
She’s the one on the right with her hands up the highest. I don’t think she quite got the point of this stretch :) But she sure is cute in her super humongous jersey.
Of course I failed to take pictures during the actual practice or scrimmage. However, here is the all-important post-game snack consumption.
No comments:
Post a Comment