How Far Along: Single digits now!!! 9 days left!
Size of baby: Approximately 6-7 lbs (Hannah, 2.5 weeks early, was 6 lbs 10 oz) and approximately 19 inches (H was 21 inches, but she's been tall ever since, so it makes sense)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ah-hah! Here it comes. I went to the OB on Thursday and I had gained 4 lbs since my last appt; the doctor started to fuss at me and then realized my total gain was only 16.6 lbs and moved on. Ha! I did the exact same thing last time- gained next to nothing for the majority of the pregnancy and then packed it on the last few weeks.
Maternity Clothes: I have like 3 shirts that actually cover me well enough to go out in public.
Movement: I think she's running out of room.
Sleep: I wake up a lot, but apparently also sleep pretty hard b/c John keeps leaving halfway through the night due to my snoring. Oops! Don't worry, honey, soon we'll both be so tired you won't hear me :)
What I miss: My baby! Ok, I know you can't really miss someone you haven't 'met' yet, but I feel like I know her and need to see her. Does that make sense?? It does to this crazy hormonal woman.
Cravings: Domino's Pizza.
Symptoms: My left foot is so swollen...is it not attractive. Oh well! Also, please pray for my lower back. By the end of the day it hurts so bad I can hardly walk around (which is not convenient for cooking dinner, I might add).
Best Moment this week: Knowing I only have one OB appt left (and it's a pre-op) before her arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment