Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Story of Jonah

Hannah asked for a new bible story yesterday. I realized I'd never told her about Jonah, so I went with that. What's not to love?- storms, big fish, etc. As she prefers, I gave her tons of little details. She asked me to tell her over and over again, so I obliged. At dinner, I told her to tell Daddy what new story we learned today. I got a much longer version than I was expecting (I thought she'd say "Jonah and fishy" or something) and it was adorable :)



The story of Jonah, as told by Hannah:

God sayed to da Jonah, go a Nine-VAH! Uhhoh- no go a Nine-VAH; Jonah dis-bayed God.

Aside: That a no-no, Mommy.

He in da water and the fishy came! Chomp! In a fishy FREE DAYS! Den, the fishy put Jonah on a beach and Jonah sayed he going a Nine-VAH! Yayyyyyy! *clap clap*

My favorite part is her telling me that disobeying God is a no-no. So very true, little girl!

1 comment:

Casey said...

adorable ! :) Precious Moments...