Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Family Pictures

We took the opportunity to take pictures over July 4th weekend. It's likely that we won't ALL be together again while Yura is still here, so we had to embrace the moment. Mom asked us to all wear red "because it's something we all have!" Right, Mom. I know you just want the pics to match your NCSU stuff in the house.


At church, before all the redness. How annoyingly cute does my sister look here, btw?

Yeah, we definitely didn't know that Hannah was there until John snapped the picture. Hehe :)


Sorrell family photo session. We took lots. This is my favorite/least blurry. You can only do so much with a 2 yr old involved.


Nee had to make it into this picture, although he in motion, so you can't really see him. Hannah thought standing on this chair was super cool.


My husband took this very nifty shot. Also, am I short or what??


We could totally all be related, right? Yura fits right in :) This is why no one gives me funny looks when I casually introduce him as my little brother (because not every person in the grocery store checkout lane needs to know the whole back story, ya know?).


Probably my favorite picture of the day. I have seen Yura act thuggish before, but John and, even more hilariously, my dad? First time! HA!


Hannah intervened with Nee and the baby doll carrier and re-girlified the situation :)

No comments: