Friday, July 29, 2011

Less than 3 weeks to go!

How Far Along: Let's count down, shall we? 2.5 weeks until delivery.

Size of baby
: Approximately 5.5-6 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss
: Seriously, I have only gained 14 lbs. I have no idea how this is possible, b/c I am LARGE.

Maternity Clothes
: Getting down in number as to things that actually fit and are comfortable in bazillion degree temps - glad I don't have to deal with this heat much longer!

Movement
: Anytime I am still, she is not. Period.

Sleep
: Sporadic - prep for when Rebekah arrives, no doubt.

What I miss
: "Having my body to myself" as my friend and I recently discussed. I'm ready to take it back (well, ya know, as best you can with a nursing newborn and a cuddly/clingy two yr old!)

Cravings
: Milk, Milk, Milk

Symptoms
: Killer Heartburn these last few weeks; also, my back is still having trouble anytime I go from laying down directly to standing up.

Best Moment this week
: Finding out last week that my c-section has been moved up a week! I will be greeting my little darling early Monday morning, August 15, instead of the previously planned 22nd.

No comments: