Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Menu Plan "Monday"

I know it's not Monday. But it feels like it is, and that's good enough for me.

Like last time, this is mainly for my benefit, as menu planning has been super hard for me throughout this pregnancy. We just got back from spending July 4th weekend with my parents and we were basically food-less, so I gave myself a good kick in the pants and just did it. I made a little list and hit Harris Teeter (with coupons) and Wal-Mart (without coupons).

BTW, little tidbit- you know you're a parent when you write your grocery list on a scrap of green construction paper :)

Breakfasts:
Eggs/Bacon, Cereal/Fruit, and, if I become more energetic, Homemade Banana Nut Bread

Lunches:
PB&J/Fruit, Smoothies, Turkey Sandwiches/Chips, Cheese Toast/Fruit, Leftovers

Dinners:
Taco Salad
Lasagna & Homemade Rosemary Bread
Baked Potatoes w/ bacon, cheese, sr crm., broccoli
B'fast Food (pancakes?, bacon, eggs, OJ), Fruit
Chicken Cesar Salad
Zesty BBQ Chicken on Kaiser rolls, Fruit Salad, something else?

No comments: