Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beach 3 - Beach House

Well, I was introduced to the awesome-ness of water wings (floaties) at the beach. Daddy put them on my arms in the house to make sure they fit and then I decided to leave them on a while.

And I continued to wear them throughout the day and throughout many non-water-related activities. My arms turned red. Hm. Pretty sure that's just a coincidence.


I continued to be my OCD self while at the beach, constantly arranging everyone's shoes so they would be nice and orderly. We can't just have chaos, people. What do you think this is, a vacation?


Mommy brought me this super cool new puzzle where you can fish for the sea creatures with a magnet! I lined those pieces up also. Of course.


Fave new activity = playing on Yura's iPhone. Not sure what Mommy's problem is, but she doesn't have one of these gadgets yet. I'm starting to get concerned.


One time, when a massive cleanup was in progress, they let me watch a VeggieTales DVD. It was so great I almost fell asleep. But don't I look cute?

No comments: