Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beach 5 - Aquarium II

Starfish! I was excited that I could identify one of the creatures without any help :)

About to pretend to touch a horseshoe crab. Mommy and Yura braved it; I had already moved on to other things by that point.


Yura and I went inside a HUGE clam!


And I got to steer a ship for a while, once this punk 3 yr old got out of my way. Don't worry, I clearly informed him that it was Hannah's turn.


Inside the 'danger reef' tunnel. I loved looking at all the fish and sharks swimming on both sides and above me.


Nana! You are trying to get me to touch a shark?!?! Ok. I'm cool with it; I'm too young to know fear of sharks :)


Best part of the day, which I am still telling everyone I see, from Grandma to strangers is that I touched a stingray! It was so spiffy and Mommy NEARLY got a picture :)

Thanks for the idea to go to the aquarium, Yura!

No comments: