Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beach 4- Aquarium I

So I caught wind of the news that we were headed to a place called an aquarium and I was excited about it!

And then noone was ready to go and I got kinda bummed out. C'mon, people!


I opted to make my presence known elsewhere while I waited on the slowpokes.


"Um, so I just stand here and touch the sign? I thought we got to see fishies..."


Proof that Mommy was, in fact, present at the aquarium.


"Ooooh, finally some of those fishies I was promised...can we go now?"


Here I am waiting semi-patiently (um, 20 minutes is a LONG time to sit in one spot when you are 2, mkay??) for the mermaid diving show. It was totally worth the wait (for me...noone else was very impressed) and I am still talking about the mermaids!


Oooooh, cool fishies! Look, Nana!

No comments: