Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Menu Plan

Been having a ton of trouble with menu planning lately, so I thought I'd put one in writing on the blog for motivation. I generally make a list of all the dinners I can whip up from what I've got on hand and hang it on the fridge, crossing them off as I make them. The list will be anywhere from 3-12 meals, depending on how the stockpile is looking.

I thought I'd take a page from MoneySavingMom.com and make a little list for all meals, including snacks. Like her, I prefer to not set the day for which we'll eat each thing, b/c then it's just frustrating when you have to change. I just make a list and then eat off of it for the week, in no particular order.

Breakfast
  • Waffles
  • Cheerios w/ bananas or strawberries
  • Eggs
  • English Muffin w/ Honey or Jam
Lunch
  • Leftovers
  • Chick-fila (that's today :-D)
  • PB&J, fruit, goldfish
  • Cheese toast, fruit
Dinner
  • Bell Pepper & Onion Lasagna, Garlic Bread
  • Grilled Hamburgers, Fruit, Potato Chips
  • Chicken Cesar Salad
  • Baked Potatoes w/ broccoli, mushrooms, bacon
Snacks
  • Popcorn
  • Smoothies
  • Brownies

No comments: