Thursday, May 5, 2011

April

In April we had some oatmeal.

And looked at a frog or two.

Hannah was quite sick for almost 2 weeks, so there was extra TV viewing, which she thoroughly enjoyed. She got in this little pose of her own initiative one morning while watching TV and I had to snap a picture.


Just before Easter, we made a quick stop in Winston to visit Nana, Papa, Grammy, and Aunt Kimmy. Of course, the dynamic duo had to dye some eggs before we left. They had such a good time.


Aunt Kimmy gave Hannah french braids, which I thought was totally adorable.


We continued our journey went up to the NC mountains and stayed in a cabin with all of Daddy's family. Here is Hannah painting something from her Easter basket with Grandma.


She thought she was hot stuff when she got to ride in Grandma and Grandpa's suburban and watch an Elmo DVD. The headphones absolutely cracked me up. I do not want to have such a contraption in my vehicle that I drive around daily with her, but it was a fun treat for the mountains. We let her ride with them anytime we left the cabin.


Finally, towards the end of the month, we got a hand-me-down swingset from Daddy's great aunt and uncle! Hannah was beside herself watching Daddy put it together - it was so precious. She kept thanking him for making it for her :) I think he enjoyed himself too!


Daddy showing her the ropes. We would love to share the joy of the swingset with our friends, so anyone who is interested, just let me know and you can come over! I will hopefully get a picture of the full set at some point.

No comments: