Here she is on the stage with a bunch of important people. Looks highly official, yes? We had VIP seating in the chancellor's section. I know, we are awesome. I was very glad b/c I was able to set up the tripod and zoom in to get her speech on video :) We also had VIP parking which was super nice for my pregnant, high-heel wearing (for at least the first half of the day) feet!
Here are some of the people who heard her speech.
Here are more people who heard it. And, yes, she was on the jumbo-tron in the RBC Center which = totally awesome.
Our family outside her old dorm (Alexander) after her smaller afternoon Biological Sciences graduation. She didn't speak there, but she did get a shout-out from the guy introducing everyone, I'm guessing because he was proud that his program had the commencement speaker and he wanted to brag :)
Giving Rebekah a little pat at the end of the day. Future wolfpacker??
After the afternoon graduation, we headed home to pick up John and Hannah and then went out to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner. Delicious! Kimberly stayed overnight at my house (along with my parents) and we all went to church with her the next morning.
Finally, I would just like to mention that I am totally jealous that they now get to wear RED graduation robes! Why did it take them so long to figure out that it is way more awesome (and logical) to wear red instead of boring black?!
1 comment:
I agree on the red robes! my brother graduated in December and I was so jealous. Red is way better than black (my college color was tan... so i graduated in black and tan.)
Post a Comment