I decided I'd give Rebekah a little face time on the blog. And, since we can't see her cuteness yet, I will re-post (with my answers, obvs) something I've seen on other blogs :)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: apparently, the length of an ear of corn and slightly over a pound
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity everything except big comfy t-shirts
Gender: It's a girl!!! Rebekah Ann
Movement: I've been feeling her a lot more lately!
Sleep: Very unpredictable, but has improved significantly in the last week or so
What I miss: Mmmmm, being able to bend normally at the waist, especially when I'm trying to get something off the floor while sitting
Cravings: Pizza, Strawberries (just like last time!)
Symptoms: Huge-normous belly, constant lower back issues
Best Moment this week: John getting to feel her kick :)
1 comment:
I love her name! so exciting.... :)
Post a Comment