Thursday, May 5, 2011

March

And now, a catchup post b/c I am super bad blogger :) I don't have the ability to be short-winded and so often I just do nothing at all!

A lot happened in March. We found out that our new baby is another healthy, precious girl!
Hannah got some early birthday presents and really had fun modeling her new swimsuit. Nana and I had picked it out last year at the end of the season and I had totally forgotten, so it was a fun 'surprise' for me too!

Her 2nd birthday party was duckie themed. As Aunt Kimmy said, Mommy baked and Daddy engineered this cake.

Uncle Lee and Papa playing with Hannah before her party started.


She was truly delighted when she saw the duckies for the first time! It was really sweet :)

I thought she looked like such a big kid eating lunch during her party!

Here's Aunt Kimmy, the new stuffed whale, Mommy, and Nana after the party.

Later in the month, we went with Aunt Kimmy to NCSU's Farm Animal Day. Here they are looking at a foal. I think Hannah's expression is cute.

She really liked the little goats and even worked up the nerve to pet one later on. She did not believe me when I said they were called kids.

Naturally, her favorite part involved rocks. What a goober.

Before we left we had some NCSU ice cream! Who doesn't love ice cream at 10am? Yum! I wasn't sure how much she was paying attention b/c I felt like she just kept running around, but Hannah still mentions seeing "all the an-mals" with Aunt Kimmy and eating strawberry ice cream and oh "so fun!".

1 comment:

Jenn & David said...

lots of catching up! I love it! So glad you have had a couple of great months. You have one precious little Hannah.